So life has been a bit hectic recently, as you all probably already know. As a result I am off to Ascot tomorrow, Friday and Saturday with not a clue what I am wearing. My number one rule is be organised and prepared, rule broken! So here is a guide to being unprepared!
1. Be more organised next time.
2. Put on Channel 4, Gok may help inspire you!
3. Get every possible option of dress on your bed! Then all jackets, hats, bags and shoes to match these. Be brave this is a trying on session. Don’t be afraid to try something different, even if it doesn’t work.
4. Try everything on! Text friends, ask family make sure you get an honest opinion!
5. Decide! Make a decision and stick with it. The weather this time of year can be unpredictable so make sure you have a jacket.
If you don’t have hats, don’t panic! TK Maxx is a great last minute hat shop. Or call a friend!!!
I hope you all have a lovely day and are far more prepared than I am! To make it up to you I will be taking lots of pictures for you all to enjoy!
Possible outfit pictures to follow….
Men we all know you only get ready last minute! However this is Royal Ascot and although your morning suit and top hat is a must! Excel yourself in your shirt, waistcoat and tie choice. A great tie is the best may to make a good suit look amazing!